Old 13-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:42:07 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Huh? Because I said lol?

Yesterday you lied and flatly denied ever sending that post.

However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.

Projecting again, Victoria.

Janet

Not hardly. I love men. I love women. I love birds and frogs and rats and
cats. I love dogs and hogs and freaks and geeks.

When you call a woman a bitch, are you demonstrating love of dogs,
respect for women, or just plain abuse, plus your hilarious failure as a
pretend-Buddhist?

You, on the other hand are
generally abrasive and have been called out for it on a number of occasions.

Do you know the difference between abrasive and abusive?

I,on the other hand have developed lasting friendships in this
newsgroup over the
years.

You like geeks, freaks, and cereoid. With friends like that, who needs rats?

I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't do with
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.

In other words, you tolerate abusive behaviour here from men you like,
and in your warped irrational mind some women deserve abuse from men.
Congratulations on making your views on abuse so clear to everyone here.

Janet.