Old 13-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Janet Bledsoe

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you will believe it.

Janet

Victoria Wrote:

Not hardly. I love men. I love women. I love birds and frogs and rats and
cats. I love dogs and hogs and freaks and geeks. You, on the other hand are
generally abrasive and have been called out for it on a number of occasions. I,
on the other hand have developed lasting friendships in this newsgroup over the
years.

Have fun trying. You have competition which is much more crafty than you and it
has never worked on me. I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't do with
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.