Old 13-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Kelly Garner

Default Good place to buy perennials at low price!

In article ,
Marcy Hege wrote:
Can't help but wonder how you're going to buy plants in the Triangle if your
posts are from the UK.

Garden Banter is a posting service, much like Google.
Domain names don't mean much anymore in the way of location.

The Farmers Market often has many perennials less than $10. You missed the big
perennial sale at the Fairgrounds last weekend where only a few of the items
were more than $10, most were in the $4-$6 range.

Isn't there another sale coming up (the plant society at NC State?) in a few weekends?

Cheers
KJ

--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and