Old 13-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Giancarlo Podio

Default Gang valve after needle valve?

I've been using those metal airline gangvalves for over a year and
soft silicone airline tubing. Everything is still holding up and
nothing is leaking. I may be loosing a couple bubble per month to CO2
working it's way through the materials but it's no big loss in my
opinion. Best thing is to try it and judge for yourself.

Good luck
Giancarlo Podio

"Iain Miller" wrote in message ...
"Paulio629" wrote in message
Would it be ok to use an airline gang valve after the needle valve on my

co2
regulator? I want to split the line but dont need perfect control on

either
post needle valve.

T.I.A.

It'll leak like a sieve....CO2 will even find its way through most airline
tubing - std airline gang valves will be a no hoper.

I.