Old 14-04-2004, 03:09 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Poisonous plants

In article , Kay Easton
writes

I can't help wondering why you baulked at the stalk

Don't really know myself.
We used to go out in the car a lot and always had apples. I never knew
what to do with the core and, as we weren't allowed to chuck it out of
the window, I just used to eat it. I suppose I was always a bit of a
rebel and, if I wasn't allowed to chuck the whole core out of the
window, at least I could chuck the stalk out!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.