Old 14-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:01:40 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

You like geeks, freaks, and cereoid. With friends like that, who
needs rats?

I never said I was friends with Steve. I have other friends you don't know
about. They know who they are.

Quiet lot, aren't they?

My like or dislike of behavior is my problem,
not the problem of the person who is doing the behavior.

Then why do you comment on mine?

In other words, you tolerate abusive behaviour here from men you like,
and in your warped irrational mind some women deserve abuse from men.
Congratulations on making your views on abuse so clear to everyone here.

Where did I day some women deserve abuse from men?

Here, where you defined a category of women whose abuse by
cereoid/Steve does not concern you.

The message
from escapee contains these words:

I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't
do with

*****************************
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.

*******************************

Are you also going to lie about posting that message?

You mean nothing to me. Nothing.

I see. So Steve/ceroids abuse is "not your concern", I mean nothing to
you, and
you have a problem with both our behaviour which is not our problem.
Yet here you are, endlessly defending the person whose behaviour is not
your concern, squealing at me, and not dealing with your own very
obvious problem.

With every line you post, you dig yourself deeper into the midden of
your own lies and pretences.

Janet