Old 14-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Cleaning Greenhouse

"Bill" wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a glass cleaner that will clean between the overlaps on
my Greenhouse. The garden centre nearby have large areas of glass and all
are spotless so how do they do it?
My Greenhouse is only two years old so wanted to keep it something like new.

I'd ask the garden centre people what they use. Vinegar's a good glass
cleaner, though, if plain water doesn't do the trick, and I imagine
its residues might discourage algae for a while. Some greengrocers
sell gallons of "non-brewed condiment" (as used in fish-and-chip shops
to give the authentic foul flavour: I used it for my pickled onions
one cash-strapped year, and regretted it) very cheaply.

Mike.