Old 04-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Winter Weather

Do any of you happen to know what the rest of the
winter is supposed to be like? Any ametuer weather
men or women on the list? We've had a few days of
thawing out here in the north east which has been very
nice. But it looks like we are headed back down into
the teens and 20's for a week or more. I was just
wondering what the long term forecast looks like right
now. So far we have been averaging anywhere from 10
-20 degrees below average this year here in NY. Is
this trend supposed to continue on into spring.
Finally does anyone know of a site that gives
forecasts 2 weeks ahead of time?

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++