Old 20-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Designayard Designayard is offline
Registered User

Location: Raleigh, NC USA
Default Looking for a recommendation for replacing shrubs

Quote:
Originally posted by McQualude
Our house has the standard evergreen shrubs in front. I don't like them,
they look dull & scraggly. My wife is very hesitant to pull them out
because she hates a 'naked house'.

I would like a recommendation on something to replace them that is can be
maintained in a neat looking state, something that will look nice year
round.

We also have a low ground cover that is the same dull, flat green color,
any suggestions on a suitable replacement would be welcome, thank you.
--
McQualude
Hi,