Old 23-04-2004, 05:07 AM
PhalGuy

Default A very stupid question!! maybe not so stupid....

Hello everyone!

Ok, this Saturday, I`m going to buy my new fixture for new lighting!
I have decided that I`m gonna buy 6 shop light fisture, two shoplight with 4
tubes for each shelf of my unit.
I have also decided that I`m going to use 2 40W 48 inch of Cool white and 2
40W 48 inch warm light because coll whit have more blue light and warm more
red!

Here is the question: Does it matter the order I`m going to install the
tubes!
I mean should I put : Warm, cold, warm cold
or Warm Cold cold warm
or Cold warm warm cold
or Cold warm cold warm

I told you that can be a very stupid question!

thanks

Claude

--
Claude