Old 28-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Steveo

Default Weed-B-Gon: Spot Treating?

Snyperx wrote:
We just moved into a house and I decided that I am going to try and get
the lawn looking good this summer. I went out and bought a 2 gallon
Ortho sprayer and a bottel of Wed-B-Gon Concentrate. I went ahead and
mixed up a batch of and spot sprayed weeds (mostly Dandilions). After I
got done I realized that I should have been treating 400 Sq/ft per oz.
Will I be ok or sis I just create dead spots in my lawn??? Thanks for
the help.

That depends on how much you actually put down and the soil temperature.

Don't let the soil dry out for a couple weeks..time will tell.