Old 29-04-2004, 05:09 AM
Steve Parrish

Default Black Ant problem

Look for a synthetic pyrethroid called Viper and spray in all the customary
places inside the house. Look for a moisture source that they are attracted
to. Nearly every indoor ant problem I have ever seen has a leaky plumbing
connection somewhere. They can also be attracted to sugar or grease,
different species are attracted to different food sources. Cleaning anywhere
that you see a line of ants with ammonia will disrupt the scent trails that
they leave for each other.

"Karen Neapolitan" wrote in message
We just got involved in some new great cleaners that are 100% chemical
free. They work better than most store products and cost the same or

less.
Sol-U-Mel is fantastic on ink stains. Got to www.momswin.com/kismet for
more info. or to get information.
Hope it helps.
Bob

--

"Doing what you've always done,
will get you where you've always been."

Karen Neapolitan
MomsWIN
The ULTIMATE Home Based Business
www.momswin.com/kismet
330-726-4505
"Home Newbie" wrote in message
. rogers.com...

Recently, I got some black ant problem in my house.. I bought some ant

bait
from Home Depot... but seems doesn't help, any idea how to kill those

ant?

Help..