Old 01-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Gail Futoran

Default Names of Rose bushes

"Kelly" wrote in message
. ..
I am not a regular to this ng and so I hope I do not

offend.

I am trying to find out if there are any rose bushes that

have the name
Eliza or Elizah in them... I would like one as a

tribute/memorial tree for
my sister, who's infant daughter recently passed away.

If you could direct me to site that may assist in this or

able to tell me if
there is one, I would greatly appreciate it...

TIA

Kelly in Aus

www.helpmefind.com
http://www.findmyroses.com/
http://www.everyrose.com/everyrose/index.lasso

Keep in mind all roses in commerce aren't
available everywhere. Depending on whether
"Aus" in your signature is Austin TX USA,
Australia, or Austria (to name the first 3 "Aus"
extensions that popped into my mind), you will
be more or less limited in what's available for
purchase. (That wasn't a criticism, by the way,
merely a cavaet to attach to any search results.)

If you can't find a rose by a name that fits,
consider a color that you and/or your sister might
find appropriate. A lot of people use roses
(and other plants) as family/friend memorials,
picking a color that to them represents the friend
or family member, sometimes simply renaming the
rose - not officially, just in their garden.

HTH - Gail
near San Antonio TX USA