Old 07-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Phoenix and Sidona area members

Arizona, here we come! A few days in Scottsdale, a few more in
Sidona. Any suggestions from you High Desert cowboys (girls)?
Marty Haber

There is a Phoenix club (Phoenix is a Scotsdale suburb ;-).
Check the BCI site.

I've never heard of a club in Sedona (note the 'e' ;-) but you
will be too busy wandering through the red rock country and
enjoying the views (including all the "in situ" bonsai) to worry
about a local club there, anyway. Be sure to take the drive up
the Rim. The only better scenery in Arizona is in the Grand
Canyon!

That truly is God's country.

Wishing I were there . . .

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++