Old 02-05-2004, 01:02 AM
David Hare-Scott

Default Weed KIller Froze in Shed During Winter

"Brian" wrote in message
It is usual in the UK to have a tel. no. on each container for advice and
help. Designed for emergencies but they would be able to advise. I would

not
have thought that freezing would have changed its properties.
Best Wishes. Brian

I am inclined to agree that freezing is not likely to alter the chemical
properties. If the mix is an emusion it may destabilise it into its
components - which would be why the warning is on the tin. Check the
contents for consistency. Has it separated into layers or floating globules
or lumps? If so you may be able to restore it by letting it warm up in the
sun and then shaking hard. If it has lumps then don't spray it as it may
clog your sprayer, if not give it a try as the worst that can happen is it
doesn't work.

David