Old 04-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Jim[_1_] Jim[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Location: West Mids
Default Prevent Moss Re-occurring

I've just pressure washed moss from a tarmac tennis court now I need to prevent it from coming back. Suggestions include Jeyes Fluid, Jeyes Path Patio and Drive, Armatillox and Bleach. Anyone know which is best and how often I need to apply? Court is shady, often damp and surrounded by trees which obviously I can't do anything about.
Also, any tips on best long-term remover of weeds between slabs....tried most - but problem always returns in little time. Many thanks.