Old 05-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Just A Bloke

Default Tiny Black Droppings - Please help identify!

"nambucca" wrote in message

"Just A Bloke" wrote in message
Our garden shed has a fine mist of tiny black droppings across the

floor -
and also across some of the toys/garden furniture.

They are truly miniscule - 1mm at the most - more like black dust.

From reading up on droppings of household pests, I've ruled out any

rodents
(they are far too small) so I'm wondering what's creating them? Some

kind
of
insect or spider?

I'd appreciate any/all help in identifying these!

Mice

I was having a look at sites about rodent droppings and they all show mice
droppings as being about the size of a grain of rice...

These are much, much smaller - tiny black motes...