Old 06-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Brigitte J.

Default Weed KIller Froze in Shed During Winter

"Roger Ramjet" wrote in message
. net...
Hello,
My Bayer Lawn Weed Killer concentrate froze this past winter while stored

im
my shed. The label says do not allow it to freeze. Was it weed killing
capabilities compromised because it did freeze?

thxs.

Roger,
In the spring of 2001 I purchased a gallon of Round-up and have had it
stored in my garage ever since. It has frozen several times and is still
effective. I used the same gallon last week on some weeds and they are
slowly dying. I didn't expect the product to be any good after having
frozen and thawed in the garage so many times.

Brigitte