Old 07-05-2004, 07:02 PM
styxx374

Default Has anyone grown Lovage?

Mark Anderson wrote in message y.net...
I just bought a Lovage herb seedling from the garden store. I've been
looking for herbs that grow tall and big and the label said that this
will grow 40" in height. After reading about it on the web it seems what
I'm looking for but it also looks a lot like Cilantro. Last year when I
grew Cilantro, that plant petered out around July. I need something that
will have nice foliage into autumn. Does anyone have experience with
growing this herb?

Looks like everyone already said what I wanted to say about lovage.
The only other thing I have to add is that my brother mowed it off
last year by accident and it came back in a matter of days.