Old 10-05-2004, 03:05 AM
edee em

Default French Curbs

Talk to the contractor who will put in the curbs for you. I'm sure they'll
know what to do to give you the desired effect. I've seen it done with
pavers but not concrete curbs.

"King" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
I have a new home there is no driveway or grass yet but they are coming
soon. I was looking into getting French curbs and I seen homes with

lights
running up the path within the cement and I thought it looked great. Does
anybody know how to do this or what kind of lights to use??? The ones I
saw were small round lights which looked kinda like pot lights flush

within
the cement and gave off a glow at night.