Old 10-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Craig

Default tomato leaves eaten....

Hello All,

I was a little disturbed to find half my tomato plants leaves eaten off this
morning. Seems some sort of critter picked all the leaves clean off. He ate
all the tomato leaves off the plants that we not in cages, I had intended to
stake them. My neighbor had an opossum in their yard last year. Maybe it was
another opossum? I've never had anything disturb my tomato plants before. It
looks like he might have tried a pepper plant but didn't like them. Garlic,
onions, radishes, green beans, and lettuce all we untouched. Any suggestion
on how to save my remaining and replacement tomatoes?

Thanks in advance,

Craig
Staten Island, NY