Old 14-05-2004, 04:04 PM
madgardener

Default The Locusts Are Coming; The Loco Locusts Are Coming

Mine have been here since last Saturday, and today the population is ten
fold. You should hear their sound. It sounds like some machine is running
outside. wierd sounding. Rose is getting fat on eating them by the tens and
tens and tens. Bad gas from them too.....apparently they're fat and protein
and really good for food. I can't find my receipe for
them...............(Rose can continue eating them, she needs the protein,
shame the cats haven't discovered them as food)
madgardener able to hear them thru the closed
"BroJack" wrote in message
Can't recall 1953's invasion and 1987 was fairly mild, but 1970 was
terrible.