Old 15-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Kris

Default co2 reactor: Larger or multiple?

Chris_S wrote:

- The way I am doing it now works super. I have one of the Lifegard AF-92
heater modules. I inject the CO2 after the pump into the heater inlet under
the tank. The CO2 builds up at the top of the heater chamber. The only
place for it to go is into the water. I get 100% diffusion. No lost CO2 at
all, no bubbles ever in the tank. Even with DIY CO2 I can easily get 40PPM.
Highly recommended if you have such a heater.

Chris.

I tried something similar and got temp swings from the changing gas
level. have you experienced the same?

Kris