Old 16-05-2004, 05:08 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Calculating water lift?

Others will have to do the lift calculation. Any chance that you can post a
pic of your pond somewhere?

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"The~Doofie~Man©" wrote in message
Exactly what is the proper way to calculate water lift?

Let's say I have a 10' total rise and my pump is a 300gph.

How do I figure out the new gph?
There must be a simple/ standard formula.

BTW, the information and friendliness in this ng is rather unique. The

posts
& info has helped me immensely, even though I had to drain & "fix" my
mistakes twice. The pond looks wicked awesome now, thanks to info from
people in here.
--
The~Doofie~Man ©
"LET ME SEE YOUR CIGARETTE LIGHTERS!!!!!"