Old 18-05-2004, 07:19 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Extreme Makeover - POND Edition

"THE Old Man" wrote in message
I have been lurking for many months now beginning last summer and
going thru the snow and ice of the winter and now the springtime.
When spring was coming on I could feel the excitement and impatience
in the posts and read where some even started a bit too soon. I LOVE
IT!

Due to the many "cool" years of smoking my emphysema has me limited to
very little physical activities. I ITCH to hit Home Depot, Lowes,
etc. for liners, pumps, filters and to get my shovel into the ground.
But all I can do is live vicariously through you good and fortunate
people.

snip

Sounds like a nice container pond is perfect for you. Nothing you couldn't
setup on your patio or deck. Easy install. Easy maintenance.

BV