Old 19-05-2004, 06:04 AM
ben boorman

Default Ronald Reagan rose

the JFK justs likes to swim when it gets a bit hot. Unlike the Ronald
rose which keep sheds water like teflon.

ben

ed wrote:

awright....just wanted to know about a particular rose....seems we are
leaning a bit left are we.....just wait til I bash my kennedy rose to the
ground.....wait a minute, didn't someone already shoot that rose.... or was
it merely beheaded......just doing some pruning....
oh yeah, visit http://www.military-secrets.com/, and enjoy yourselfs...

ed

"Dennis" wrote in message

ben boorman encouraged me to rspond to this
SH^H^H^H STUFF:

I heard it forgot to bloom this year.

and they are gonna try and name all flowers after it? and put it on a
coin?

Dennis wrote:

(J. Del Col) encouraged me to rspond to this
SH^H^H^H STUFF:

"ed" wrote in message

. com...

Should I get this rose? Anybody got it-if so, how is it?

Nah, it just acts like a rose.

badly at that...

----

"the glass is not only half full,