Old 20-05-2004, 12:02 AM
not happy

Default cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

"Skyhooks" wrote in message
More than likely your community has ordinances regarding loose pets,
especially stray dogs & cats. If I were in the same boat, I'd purchase
(or rent?) a "live trap" and catch the pesty felines with a bunch of
canned tuna. Then after trapping them, I'd take them to the local
humane shelter as a "stray" cat. Your neighbors will soon be catless.

Skyhooks,

Although I like cats & dogs ...... I DETEST SMELLY, PLANT KILLING, CAT SHIT
... all over our newly turned soil, on a DAILY basis & I would have no
remorse/regrets about trapping & killing the fouling vermin.

However, unfortunately, here in England ....... animals have MORE *rights*
than human beings !

Thanks anyway.

Addendum .... Bush victory .... & somebody PLEASE asassinate Phoney Blair
..... PLEASE !!

Let's see a victory for RIGHT minded people. ( Ooops ! .... off-topic ?)

We're quite willing to share all the Iraqi oil with the USA ..... but we do
NOT need a dickhead, illegal-immigrant loving, liberal, communist like Tony
Bliar . That's B.L.I.A.R.

Intelligent .. ? Check out www.bnp.org.uk