Old 20-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Salty Thumb

Default cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

"not happy" wrote in
:

"Skyhooks" wrote in message
More than likely your community has ordinances regarding loose pets,
especially stray dogs & cats. If I were in the same boat, I'd
purchase (or rent?) a "live trap" and catch the pesty felines with a
bunch of canned tuna. Then after trapping them, I'd take them to the
local humane shelter as a "stray" cat. Your neighbors will soon be
catless.

Skyhooks,

Although I like cats & dogs ...... I DETEST SMELLY, PLANT KILLING,
CAT SHIT .. all over our newly turned soil, on a DAILY basis & I would
have no remorse/regrets about trapping & killing the fouling vermin.

However, unfortunately, here in England ....... animals have MORE
*rights* than human beings !

Thanks anyway.

Addendum .... Bush victory .... & somebody PLEASE asassinate Phoney
Blair .... PLEASE !!

Let's see a victory for RIGHT minded people. ( Ooops ! .... off-topic
?)

We're quite willing to share all the Iraqi oil with the USA ..... but
we do NOT need a dickhead, illegal-immigrant loving, liberal,
communist like Tony Bliar . That's B.L.I.A.R.

Intelligent .. ? Check out www.bnp.org.uk

Funny how yokels that whine about human rights have no concept of human
responsibilities.

If you want Tony Blair assassinated, why don't you do it yourself? No
need to beggar God to do your dirty work for you.

Cat shit is God's way of saying "You're not very special to me anymore"