Old 20-05-2004, 02:02 AM
David Kotschessa

Default cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

On Wed, 19 May 2004, not happy wrote:

"David Kotschessa" wrote in message

I've seen just about every solution proposed that doesn't involve talking
to the stupid cat person first. Not saying it will work, just saying that
should be the first thing. The cats shouldn't be outside.

Firstly, a MASSIVE thanks to all of you that replied to my post, trying to
help us ( me & my, now, FRANTIC garden-loving & cat-hating wife !).

Unfortunately, the woman next door is an Indian immigrant , with a hell of a
lot of cats ! Whenever I've raised issues before ( her noisy, fatherless
kids etc...) she screams that she'll contact "The Race Relations Council".

She wouldn't listen to any reasoned complaint that I've had before, so it
seems pointless that I approach her about her cats ...... here in the UK, if
you are British .... then you are a second-class citizen .... behind anyone
that can get here, hiding in the back of a truck, to claim welfare. Thank
you Mr. Phoney Blair. Anyway, that's beside my point.

Ok, just wanted to make sure that avenue had been exhausted before getting
into solutions that involve potentially harming the cats. I am a cat
person, so don't take this the wrong way, but I really feel worst for the
cats. It sucks that they have such a stupid owner.

I've, today, bought several rolls of *chicken-wire* & lengths of wooden pole
( now screwed to our, already high, wall). After finishing work I spent,
today, almost 5 hours in the garden, making sure that any cat that wants to
shit in our garden must now ...

a) not be afraid of heights ( & able to climb 6 foot of chicken-wire), as
well as a 7-foot wall.

b) be able to pole-vault OUT of our garden, after jumping in

c) be prepared to be stranded in our garden, until I see it the next
morning, be decapitated & then thrown into our dustbin ( *trashcan* in
America ?)

Thanks for your advice,

PS. Cocoa Shells & Pepper are BRILLIANT ideas .... I checked on google.
Unfortunately, they're expensive & only temporary solutions. You have to
keep renewing the cocoa & pepper.

I reckon that my idea is better & much more economical. The cat-owning
neighbours have to keep renewing their deceased cats.