Old 20-05-2004, 06:04 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

Default cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

"tmtresh" in
:

I might try laying down some chicken wire over the preferred places
as an experiment.......

When I moved into my house, the "gardens" were covered with a layer of
lava rock. It was not a deterrent for the cats. They'd just do their
business right on top. I live in a culdesac. I don't have any roaming
pets, but between all the nieghbors, I've counted about ten cats
outside and a few dogs. What's funny is the cats don't bother the
birds, and the dogs don't bother the cats, but boy, it's funny to see
the cats and squirrels chase each other around over fences and up
trees.

someone in your area has bred cat-eating squirrels? :-)