Old 21-05-2004, 05:10 AM
*CBHVAC*

Default Air Conditioning..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
How long in business. Talk to a couple previous customers.
See if the tech is polite, or uses crude language.

Chris, any day of the year, the offer stands.

Come on down, and let me tell you what I think of you, and we film the
entire thing, as you and I install two units...

I bet you any ****ing amount of money, you will lose out and wont have the
linesets in place correctly, buy the time we have the superheat
correct...and the blower door test passed.

Get it?

You are not in the trade, you dont have a clue what it takes for a good
install.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"King" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
I did a google and it doesn't tell me what is important to
inquire about
when shopping.

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
King wrote:
I am looking into getting airconditiong installed and I

am getting a
few quotes but I was wondering if anybody can tell me

what I should
be looking for in a unit.

Google on "Air Conditioning"?