Old 21-05-2004, 03:04 PM
rsc

Default Tree dead or not dead ???

I had a very nice dogwood tree planted last fall. With the harsh winter here
in the NE it had a hard time doing anything this spring. Most of the branches
are obviously dead. Only few show tiny tiny leaves and the 8 ft high tree has
a hand full of blossoms. The whole tree looks rather pathetic compared to all
the powerful growth going on around it. My Landscaper does not want to
replace it as it just 'leafed'. Whatever that means. Will this tree make it
or is it actually dead and only shows a bit of a stress growth.
Any suggestions highly appreciated!

The non green thumbed garden owner
Rainer