Old 24-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Hot peppers

On 22 May 2004 09:59:24 GMT, "Stan Goodman"
wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:39:21 UTC, Penelope Periwinkle
opined:

Tears of Fire

65 days. Though not nearly as hot as a Habanero, Tears of Fire
will earn its name with the first bite! The heat has been
measured at well above 30,000 Scovilles!

So you get a merit badge for each one you can get down?

Penelope primly passes the prurient joke

I don't know, it's a hybrid, and I only grow open pollinated
vegetables. I have a passel of peppers, but no Tears
of Fire. I googled for it.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"