Old 24-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Greg

Default Brown Spots on Ash Tree

We have a couple of Marshal Ashes. The one in the front yard is getting
brown rusty colored spots on the leaves. It doesn't look like insects have
been eating on it. No holes. Just brown spots. We live in Northwest
Arkansas. The temperature has been in the upper 80's. I might have been
watering it too much. I was told recently that it needs done only once or
twice a week. I'm doing it about every night. Could that be the cause of the
spots?

Thanks,
Greg

p.s. anyone have a suggestion to get rid of johnson grass? I'm to the point
where I am going to have to pull each one up by hand.