Old 24-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default MOVING-help w/ moving fish and temporary pond

From: "RichToyBox"
If you cannot get oxygen, then
tranport the fish in a large cooler with airstone and pump,

Are there battery opperated pumps?

I would take the filter, drain
the water out of it, plastic bag it and take it with me,

I told the new owners I would leave the pump/filters in the ponds. Can I

just
take some of the bio balls and a piece of the gunky filter?

snip

I don't speak from experience, but it occurs to me...Bioballs are relatively
cheap. Go buy a bunch more, after you get your fish out of the pond, restock
the filter with half new half old bioballs. Then take half new, half old
with you.

BV.