Old 25-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Rez

Default How to get rid of aphids on chives

In article uViCr8LlbtmJ-pn2-y8vjWyKQfqYp@poblano, "Stan Goodman" wrote:
So as I said, soaps are detergents; not all detergents are soap. I don't
think your original statement is tenable.

And just to add to the confusion, the liquid synthetic detergent in my
bathroom is labelled "Soapless Soap", which is an oxymoron.

http://www.chemistry.co.nz/introduction.htm

Probably the best, and the only unbiased page that came up in a quick
search. I did find a great many tinfoil hat pages first

Soap, in its simplest form, is rendered fat plus lye.

~REZ~
(who swears by Dawn and All-Temperature Cheer)