Old 25-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Fw: [IBC] Ceramic Pots

Evening All,
Dale,

I simply gave you the limits as defined by Pottery
Science,since I have noted that once these statements
pass across the IBC,they will be treated as fact.

Freeze/Thaw is thermal shock.

Check your body mixes for Stoneware and Porcelain,
you will find the answer there.

The answers become relevant when you spend $$ for
a pot and it breaks when you don't look after it.

To much glass in the body and what happens when you
knock it,does it shatter like a bottle or chip like a flower
pot?

I would say if you guys give such precise information on
trees or fertiliser or insecticides,the pots should be afforded
the same.
Stay Well.
Khaimraj
You know where.