Old 26-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Greg

Default Brown Spots on Ash Tree

Thanks. I'll make a run to Lowe's tonight.

"RoyDMercer" wrote in message
"Greg" wrote in message
Yes. I do have bermuda lawn. But I'm pretty sure this is either johnson
grass or dallisgrass (from the pictures I've seen on the web)

MSMA says it will work on Johnsongrass or Dallisgrass so you should

probably
give it a try. There are some listed weeds which I found MSMA doesn't

work
all that well on. It works best when the temperature is high, so now and
throughout the summer is when the best results can be had from MSMA.

You'll
know within a week if it's working or not. You may have to reapply in 2-3
weeks.

MSMA is the best thing I've found for postemergent control of crabgrass in
Bermuda lawns. It will discolor your grass, but won't kill Bermuda as

long
as you mix it at recommended levels.