Old 29-05-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Sprinkler System?

Hi guys-
I just got a new house, and am having trouble getting the sprinkler system
turned on. The controls turn on fine (it's electronic), but can't get the
things to turn on and spray. The house was sitting without power/water for
over 8 months, so not sure if that has something to do with it or not. The
controls are all programmed as they were originally, and are fairly simple
and straight forward. I start up the manual cycle, but nothing happens in
the yard. The wires running from the controls to the cylinders in the ground
all seem to be fine. Is there something I am overlooking? What could be
wrong with them? Is there another valve/switch or something that could be
shut off preventing them from coming on? Again, I DO have power/water
turned on now. I just don't know how to get the sprinklers to come on. Any
suggestions?
Thanks