Old 06-06-2004, 01:02 AM
paghat

Default Bone/ Blood Meal and Mad Cow Disease

In article , (Bill
Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski X-No-Archive: yes wrote:

[old, old post of mine to another group deleted]

It's nice to know that people spend hours and hours
reading through my old posts from years ago. And
it's good to know that what I write holds up
over time.

But really, Tom, pull up your pants and wash your
hands. You really shouldn't be doing that kind of
thing in public.

Your obsession is flattering in some ways, but
you really are getting kinda creepy.

billo

Gad damn what a fatuous little troll you inevitably make of yourself.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com