Old 09-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Stan de SD

Default 3-Day Earthship-Building Seminar in Taos, NM July 23-25, 2004

"Chuck Yerkes" wrote in message

Asmodeus wrote:

(Leslie Morava) wrote in
om:

Earthship Biotecture, based in Taos, New Mexico Offering 3-Day
Earthship-Building Seminar in Taos, NM July 23-25, 2004.

This is a great idea. Build a great big one and lock Nader, Gore,
PETA, ALF, EFL and every vegan eco-moron anti-capitalism "protester"
up inside and throw away the key. Let them all be free-range idiots
together.

And the rest of the politicians. Lawyers too. and that traffic
ticket lady who keeps giving me a ticket for parking where there
USED to be a no parking sign (that I keep getting thrown out).

Look, I can make up a large list.

Heck, start with half the posters on Usenet... :O|