Old 09-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Rhiannon S

Default magnolia grandiflora goliath - help me please

Subject: magnolia grandiflora goliath - help me please
From: "frazzled"
Date: 06/06/2004 20:50 GMT Daylight Time

I'm just stupid I guess.

No you're not. You're just a novice and got a bit confused with the gardening
language. I'm sure everyone here has made at least one mistake when they were
starting off, I know I did. And that was with my grandparents imparting their
gardening knowledge. Anyway, the NG is a little hypersensitive right now,
we've had a few more troll attacks than usual, it's not always like this.

Anyway, it's not that hard a mistake, I mean the names of plants can often have
little connection to reality. Just look at all the cross dressing hollies[g].

Anyway, if you can't take it back, can you sell it on ebay? Or find a
neighbour that might appreciate it? Always a good way to get to know gardening
neighbours offering plants and they might be able to pass on a few tips)
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/