Old 09-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Kay

Default magnolia grandiflora goliath - help me please

In article , frazzled
writes

I posted the question in all good faith, I thought grandiflora & goliath

referred to the flowers.

Grandiflora does. You're just unlikely that this particular grandiflora
comes with a body to match ;-)

I am a total novice to gardening, & am just feeling
my way along, much the same as with using my husbands computer. If I have
offended anyones sensibilities then I am truly sorry. & unfortunately I
can't take it back from where I bought it, so like it or lump it I am stuck
with it & must persevere to do my best.Thank-you for your replies though,
I'm just stupid I guess.

No, not stupid. Just new to gardening, and having had an unthinking
moment All of us make silly mistakes, and we don't stop making them just
because we're more experienced.

--
Kay