Old 10-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Big Time

Default What's causing the brown edges on my hosta plant? - Hosta leaf brown edge 01.jpg (0/1)

I have two of these big hosta plants on the north side of my home.
They're beautiful except the edges of the leaves turn brown. There's
another variety next to them that doesn't have this problem. Is it
problem with this variety? I don't think it's too much sun but maybe
for this variety it is. Possibly a soil deficiency? Any help is
appreciated. Please see attached picture for example (I don't know if
I should be posting a picture to this group but not sure how to show
example otherwise). Thanks for any help!

Big Time

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*