Old 11-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Justin Harding

Default Growing Tobacco

Hello Everyone.

I'am wondering if anyone has any experience growing tobacco here in our
Newfoundland climate. For those that do, I would like to know where to get
the seeds for it, and also where should I grow it ? I heard that it was like
growing corn, but I don't know if that is true or not. I'am getting a
greenhouse soon from Kent's, and also I have allot of Topsoil and Peat Moss
and Composted Cow Manure and plenty of lime. Should I grow it in the
greenhouse or out in one of my gardens ? If someone could supply me with
some details on growing it, and what soil and stuff to use, and whether I
use lime or not, and so on, it would be very much appreciated.

So anyone with experience regarding this, please respond to this post. I'am
very grateful.

Thanks to all,

Justin Harding.