Old 15-06-2004, 06:02 AM
Layne

Default Shelf life of fish emulsion?

Would refrigerating or perhaps freezing the fish emulsion bottle after
I open it be okay? Again, I'm thinking of ordering some online, but
I'm apprehensive if the fish emulsion will go bad quickly once I open
it and would like to know this before I buy and waste my money. I only
have a few plants on my balcony and even 10oz. will be a lot for me.

Thanks again!

Layne

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:05:43 GMT, "Snooze"
wrote:

Once opened, the bacteria in the air, and in the bottle might start to grow
and break down the fish emulsion. Maybe it might stink a bit more. Organic
fertilizer doesn't go bad, if anything if it's started to rot, it means it
will be absorbed by the plants even faster.