Old 17-06-2004, 07:08 PM

Default Flying beetles - how to get rid of them ?

In article , Daniel Barton wrote:
wrote:

Umm....newbie gardener plants' like roses : bud/leaves, persimmon leaves and
other plants are being eaten by these fingertip size beetles with greenish
casts. What can I use to get rids of them but leaving my plants and basils
safe enough to eat ? Thanks.

Buy a Japanese Beetle trap and put it in your neighbor's yard.

neighbors'- left, right, front and back.

Sevin dust or spray is probably the safest bug getter but read label on
how many days to wait before harvest. It varies for different
vegetables. The watersouble spray is less obvious on ornamentals like
roses.
Daniel

spam@
www.spam.com is a garbage address.