Old 17-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Gary Woods

Default Scape-snipping time in olde New York

And delurking briefly-
After a few light showers, things are a-poppin' in the garden, with
emphasis on the weeds!
I've cut several grocery bags full of garlic scapes, so pesto making will
happen Real Soon Now, along with foisting them on some neighbors who don't
worry much about the social niceties like sweet breath.
For fellow compulsives who are keeping score, I've updated the garlic
spreadsheet, to be found on my personal web page listed in my .sig.

Yours in bad breath,