Old 21-06-2004, 12:06 PM
blank

Default Duplarit G -- is it worth the money?

Thanks to all that replied. I really dont want to go down the CO2 track
unless all else fails; it sounds like more cost and effort than I want to
devote to the fish. But Im absolutely determined to have excellent plants.
I work with plants at a fairly sophisticated level, and have a great garden,
so my ego insists I can master aquatic plants.

I guess I'd better find a good electrician who understands aquariums (now
theres a project that might take some doing) and see about re-wiring for
compacts fluros. I like that option.

But Im still in the dark about duplarit. Ah well.