Old 22-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Heidi the Horrible

Default Trimec mixing ratio... help

Damn lawyers. My bottle of Roundup and trimec both have "directions for
use" that run about 10 pages full of legalese crap. After reading it, I
still have no idea how strong to mix it. They give units like "ounces per
acre". WTF ???

I have a 3 gallon sprayer. How much Trimec do I mix in ? I'm killing
run-of-the-mill weeds in a Mid-Atlantic fescue lawn. Of course, I want to
kill the weeds, but not the grass. This means I need to get this right.

Roundup mixing is easier since I want everything to die...so over-kill costs
me some money but not grass. I think I have a good ratio figured for this.

Thanks